Tie Down Engineering Eliminator 9.6" (5-Lug) Integral GalvX Coated Vented Disc Brake and Aluminum Caliper.
Replaces 10" Drum or Disc Brakes. 5 Lug on 4.5" Bolt Pattern fits 13" Wheels and Larger.
9.6" Vented Rotor (Assists in faster cooling): With GalvX Finish " Integral pregreased with bearings (0.75")
Distinctive 380 aluminum caliper with E-coat finish. Automotive quality ceramic brake pads. Dual Brass bleeder valves. Stainless steel piston cup. Aluminum caliper with raised ribs dissipates heat up to 5 times faster than normal cast iron calipers.
Galvanized heavy duty mounting flange and hardware included.
Inner bearing - #L68149 (1-3/8"), Outer bearing - #L44649 (1-1/16")
1/2" wheel nuts, Grease seal, Grease cap with rubber plug
All pre-greased at the factory
One Wheel Assembly per box, Two Kits reguired per axle.
Universal (left or right)
Tie Down Part # 82113, Tie Down Disc Brake - Single Wheel Set - Integral Hub and Rotor - GalvX Finish - 3,500 lbs
Here's Ten Great reasons to buy Tie Down Engineering Eliminator GalvX Disc brakes :
- All Aluminum Caliper: 380 series Aluminum w/E-Coat, sheds heat five times faster than cast iron
- Brake Pads: Floating pads with GalvX steel backing plates further reduce areas susceptible to corrosion.
- Vented Rotor (Assists in faster cooling): With GalvX Finish 9.6" Integral (0.75")
- Slim Design: Allows short axle overhangs and provides direct brake line routing to the axle
- Bi-metal Pistion: Combines a stainless steel outer pistion with an aluminum inner sleeve to shed braking heat fast. The stinless steel outer piston will not rust or corrode.
- Oversize Rubber Boot: 50 percent thicker by design to provide a positive faster piston witdrawal.
- Stainless Steel Caliper Pins with Oil Impregnated Broonze Bushings: Allows caliper to float freely and ensures proper alignment during installation and will not rust or corrode.
- Vented Caliper Housing: Improves heat disspation and decreases pad wear.
- One Piece Brass Bleeder Valve with Teflon Coating: Will not corrode and allows for easier bleeding of brake system.
- Square O-ring with Slant Angle: Helps retract pistons away from the rotor when fluid pressure is released. Provides better protection from contamination of brake fluid.
Tie Down Engineering Brake Fluid Technical Information
We Also Stock Tie Down Engineering Disc and Drum Brakes, Actuators, Brake Accessories, Axles, Spindles, Hubs, Bow and Winch Mounts, Bearing kits, Boat Guides, Fenders, Eliminator Torsion Axles, Leaf Spring Axles, Axle Plates, Bearings, Cups, Seals and Caps, Bearing Protectors and Covers, Bolster Brackets, Bow Chains, Bow Guides, Brake Lines,
Bunk and Trailer Brackets, G5 Stainless Steel Disc Brakes, Hydraulic Drum Brakes, Vented Disc Brakes, Vented Disc Brake Kits, Bunk Brackets, Bunk Rollers, Bunk Stiffening Bars, Cables Winch, Caps,
Channel Brackets, End Units, Hub and Spindle, Eliminator Vented Disc Brakes, Eliminator Vented Disc Brake Kits, Equalizers, Leaf Springs, Frames, Fenders, Custom Fenders, Metal Fenders, Modular Fenders, Fender Mounting Brackets, Plastic Fenders,
Frame Tie Down Brackets, Hitch Balls, Hitch Cables, Hooks, Idler Hubs, Hubs, Super Lube Hubs, Spindle End Units, Turbo Lube Hubs, Hull Savír Products, Hull Sav'r Rollers, Hull Sav'r Black PVC Molded Rollers, Keel Rollers, Keel Roller Brackets, Keel Brackets, Leaf Springs, Light Brackets, Motorcycle Rails and Ramps, Panel Brackets including Split Panel, Pivot Brackets, Pivot Rollers, Pivot/Swing Tongues, Pivot Weldment Bracket, Pontoon Bunk Brackets, Pull Pins, Rollers, Roller Shafts, Safety Chains and Cables, Seals, Side Guide Bracket, Springs, Track Rollers, Axle Spring Hangers, Equalizer
Springs, Leaf Springs, Solenoids, Spare Tire Carriers, Eliminator Spindles, Spindles Super Lube, Torsion Spindles, Square Stub Spindles,
Super Lube Hubs/Spindles, Swing/Pivot Tongues, Swivel Brackets,Tail Light Mounting Brackets, Tire Carriers, Tire Carriers Torsion Axle, Tongue Support Bracket, Tongue Skid, Trailer Bow Stands, U-Bolt Kits, Vertical Heavy Duty Brackets, Winch Cables, Winch Straps, Winch Mounts and Wobble Rollers