*Item Ships Free* Hopkins Brake-Force™ Brake ControL
LED light display indicates:
- Power to the control.
- Level of power to the trailer.
- Electric brake wire shorts.
- Short-proof protection from electric brake wire shorts.
- Operates at any angle; including upside down.
- Plug-In Simple® Quick disconnect allows unit to be easily removed for storage or to be moved to another vehicle.
For 2, 4 and 6 brakes.
- Limited lifetime warranty
See Add-ons / Accessories to the right for vehicles equipped with a factory tow package
Plug-In Simple® No cutting, No splicing- Saves time
Connectors for quick install or removal of Hopkins™ brake controls: 47294, 47284, 47235, 47225
Utilizes OEM connectors- perfect fit
*This item qualifies for free shipping. Shipping total is calculated by the dollar total of your order. The Dollar amount of this free ship item is not added to freight calculation. Additional items ordered will have freight charged. Free Shipping only applies to continental US.
Hopkins Brake Controller 47225 Installation
Towing large trailers hinders your ability to stop quickly. Protect and control your trailer and vehicle investments with Hopkins™ trailer brake controls. Most state laws require the use of electric brakes on all trailers weighing over 3,000 pounds.
ELECTRIC BRAKE HAND CONTROLLER FORCE