Hopkins Brake-Force™ Brake Control
LED light display indicates:
- Power to the control.
- Level of power to the trailer.
- Electric brake wire shorts.
- Short-proof protection from electric brake wire shorts.
- Operates at any angle; including upside down.
- Plug-In Simple® Quick disconnect allows unit to be easily removed for storage or to be moved to another vehicle.
For 2, 4 and 6 brakes.
- Limited lifetime warranty
See Add-ons / Accessories to the right for vehicles equipped with a factory tow package
Plug-In Simple® No cutting, No splicing- Saves time
Connectors for quick install or removal of Hopkins™ brake controls: 47294, 47284, 47235, 47225
Utilizes OEM connectors- perfect fit
Hopkins Brake Controller 47225 Installation
Towing large trailers hinders your ability to stop quickly. Protect and control your trailer and vehicle investments with Hopkins™ trailer brake controls. Most state laws require the use of electric brakes on all trailers weighing over 3,000 pounds.
ELECTRIC BRAKE HAND CONTROLLER FORCE