Round Tube Drop Trailer Axle (6000 lbs)
Track length = 89.5" Overall length = 95.5" Spring Centers = 70" to 70.5". Approx Outside of Brake Flanges = 80.5 "
3" Diameter x 3/16" wall round tube trailer axle W/4” Drop, black e-coated finish, cambered design. Spindle - 1-3/4" x 1-1/4" tappered (Standard w/Super-Lube zerc fitting). Takes Bearing: 25580 inner & 15123 or LM67048 outer. All axles include spindle nuts, cotter pins, and spring seats (seats need to be welded to your specs to complete installation). This axle includes pre-attached brake mounting flanges (5-hole). Hubs not included, See Add-ons/Accessories.
CAMBER: Axles are cambered or 'road set' so there is a bow until weight is put on the axle. All cambered axles should be mounted with the center bow up.
Tie Down Part # 49941: Trailer Running Gear, Axles & Hardware, Tow Zone Axles by Tie Down
This Axle's Spindle is equipped with TDE’s SuperLube Lubrication System. The bearings can be periodically lubricated without removing the hubs from the axle. The advantage to this system is that new grease saturates the inner bearing and outer bearing while pushing out the old grease, unlike systems that just push new grease on top of old grease.
1. Remove the rubber plug from the grease (hub) cap.
2. Use a standard grease gun onto the grease fitting located at the end of the spindle, making sure the grease gun nozzle is engaged on the fitting tightly.
3. Pump grease into the fitting, while slowly turning the wheel. Grease will flow out of the hub around the spindle.
4. When the grease appears to be the new clean grease, remove the grease gun and wipe off any excess grease.
5. Replace the rubber plug in the cap.
All Tow Zone Axles are proudly made in the USA!
TRAILER AXLE 3" ROUND DROP 89.5" HF