Disc Brake Inner Slide, Ufp A-84Xl With 8400# Capacity Fits 2-5/16" Ball. Bolt-On, Inline Mount(Old Ufp#40202)
UFP By DEXTER A-84XL Hydraulic Surge Brake Actuator Inner Slide Only (Disc Brakes) - 2-5/16" Ball Over-center latch ball coupler - 8,400 lb rating Zinc plated
Electric back up solenoid included with this model. For use with single axle and tandem trailer brake setups.
Capacity: 8,400 lbs
Brake Type: Hydraulic Surge - Disc
Coupler Type: 2-5/16" Over-center latch mechanism
UFP By DEXTER Hydraulic Surge Actuators cushion the trailer movement during deceleration by automatically synchronizing the trailer brakes with the tow vehicle brakes.
Their linear stroke design provides uniform brake line pressure throughout the stroke for improved stopping and smooth operation.
- For use with hydraulic disc brakes systems on 2-Axles
- All internal metal working parts are plated for corrosion resistance
- Standard with a 8400lb. GVWR rating.
- Complete with an electrical reverse solenoid that allows you to back-up without brakes engaging.
- Standard all Aluminum master cylinder for excellent corrosion resistance
- Sealed aluminum master cylinder reservoir inhibits moisture from entering
- Rubber push rod boot offers protection against freeze up
- Exclusive UFP over center latching mechanism ensures hitch ball is locked in place
- Breakaway kit with cable included
- The inner-member on this complete assembly can be removed easily for repair or replacement
- The A-84 is very easy to bleed, it can be pressure bled, or you can stroke the master cylinder push rod with a screwdriver
- Compatible with weight equalizing hitches
- 2-year limited warranty
We're currently collecting product reviews for this item. In the meantime, here are some reviews from our past customers sharing their overall shopping experience.
Out of 5.0
95%of customers that buy
from this merchant give
them a 4 or 5-Star rating.
April 26, 2021 by Mr. J.
“I had some questions and talked to Isaiah who was very helpful and polite. Great customer service!”
September 23, 2020 by Mr. M. (CA, United States)
“Great communication! Fed ex lost my package and I contacted trailer depot, and they called fed ex on my behalf and located the package!!! Even gave me a call to let me know it was on the way!! A++++++ service in my book!!! Thanks sooooo much!!”
September 2, 2020 by Brian R. (IL, United States)
“It was easy as click click done”